2009年4月10日星期五

Nomincashout


Hello, everyone! I want to share Nomincashout with you. It is a good PTC link that I found. It has no minimum payment limit for the first time. You can apply to cashout when you want. Then after this, you can apply to cashout when you have $3. There are two ways to cashout: Paypal(need little fee) or Alertpay(free). It's a good ptc link, I think. There are more than 10 ads every day( for standard),each for $0.01. So we can earn quickly. I like it, it has most ads than orther PTC links that I found so far. And many people got their payment. Hope you will like it also, if you are interested in it, you can click the title/heading “Nomincashout” to sign up!

大家好!向大家推荐一个好的广告点击网站,Nomincashout, 第一次请款没有最低支付额,你随时可以请款,之后是$3请款。本站有两种付款方式:AP和PP,每天有11个广告,每个1美分点击,注意这个网站为了防作弊,通常倒数第三个红色标题的广告不能点,点了账户就被清0了,还有可能删号,所以请大家点击的时候注意一下。目前该站已有很多人收款,感兴趣的朋友可以试一下,直接点击标题Nomincashout注册。

(收款如上)